Choose legal form of your company
TWO TYPES OF LICENSES WILL SUIT THE MAJORITY OF COMPANIES: LLC OR SOLE ESTABLISHMENT
Go through the company registration procedure
LLC – Limited Liability Company
FOR TRADING, MANUFACTURING AND SERVICES If there is more than one partner in your company, this legal form is suitable for you. Distribution of shares in LLC
- 49% of the company is owned by a foreign investor or group of partners
- 51% of the company is owned by a local partner – a resident of the UAE
FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES If you planning to provide services in the UAE, this form of company will suit you. Distribution of shares in Sole Establishment
- 100% of the company belongs to a foreign investor. This type of company may only be registered with a single investor.
- The agent does not own any shares of the company. He merely represents its interests in state institutions if necessary.
Find a reliable partner – a resident of the UAE
IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE A UAE CITIZEN AS PARTNER OR AGENT
In order to open a company in the UAE, you have to find a local partner – a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, who will nominally be a co-owner of the business. Usually such partner is simply referred to as “local”. If relationship with your “local” is not clearly determined from the beginning, there always remains the possibility that he may exceed his powers. There are cases when locals require to buy them an expensive car or to build a house, or simply to sponsor a party for a few hundred guests. Our advice – be as careful as possible when choosing a local. Ask for references, have a talk with owners of other companies where he acts as agent, sign additional agreement with him. Nowadays it is easy to find a local. In some governmental institutions locals, seeing that you are registering a new business, immediately offer their services. Besides, they often advertise themselves in newspapers and magazines, where you will find that kind of offers. However, be cautious. Do not take any risks.
Go through the company registration procedure
THE COMPANY IS TO BE REGISTERED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
A brief step-by-step process of company registration in the UAE:
- Trade name reservation
- Applying for a license in the Department of Economic Development
- Getting pre-approval
- Making up the Memorandum of Association
- Attestation of the Memorandum at the Notary public
- Renting an office
- Getting the office location approved by the Planning Department
- Payment the invoice for the license to the Department of economic development
- Getting your license
Want to make it easier?
Prices and conditions for a business setup
|Trade name reservation||AED 260|
|Applying for a license in the Department of economic development||AED 110|
|Make up the Memorandum of Association and attest it at the Notary public||AED 375|
|Attest office tenansy contract – EJARY||AED 200|
|Payment for the license (depends on your activity)||AED 8000 – 40,000|
|Office rent cost||from AED 50,000 per year|
|Annual service of local sponsor||AED 10,000|
|Our set up fees||only AED 10,000|
What will we do for you:
- Chose the right legal form for your business
- Find local partner with good references
- Prepare the documents required for business setup
- Conduct the formal registration procedure
- Get your license from the Department of Economic Development
- Provide information support for you
How we work
WE NEED YOUR PRESENCE ONLY TWICE!
We get in touch with you and see how we can help you.
Contact us by filling out the form or call us now:
The beginning …
We sign contract with you and get the power of attorney from you. We get down to work. We prepare the documents and submit them to the Department of economic development.
On 5-th or 6-th day you need to meet the local and sign Memorandum of Association, which has to be attested by a notary. After that we continue our work: collect the remaining documents and submit them to governmental authorities.
All is done!
We monitor the registration procedure, and as soon as everything is ready, we send you the license by e-mail. The license as an electronic PDF document.
Within 10-14 days* the license will be in your pocket!
If you need to register business urgently, we offer company registration in 4-5 days.
*Terms and conditions may vary depending on your company’s activity. Some documents have to be approved by relevant ministries and departments – it may take extra 5-7 days.
- You get a competent dedicated manager for the whole set up process
- Transparent costs – you get all the receipts from governmental authorities
- One company for all your needs – license, visa, bank account, governmental approvals, ect.
- Clear procedure – you are updated about every step we take
- We know the ways out in seemingly difficult situations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included into your service?
We do complete company registration from A to Z including visas for the owners. You also get business support services such as marketing, web-designing, consulting on any issues related to business or life settlement in the UAE.
Do I have to be present in course of company registration?
We can register Free Zone Company in your absence. The only thing we need from you – Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.
What do I have to do to open a company with you?
You need to make a few simple steps:
- Give us description of your business
- We propose the best option of registering it
- You make for us Power of Attorney and pay 50% service fees
- Wait till we finish all paperwork
- Get your license
How long will registration take?
From 2 to 40 days depending on the Free Zone
Can you help to open bank account?
Yes, we can. We can either prepare all the necessary documents for you or go to the bank on your behalf if we have Power of Attorney from you.
What if the company registration did't succeed by any reasons?
In this case we will return you a part of your pre-payment. We will hold only the amount of to cover the work that has been done by us up to the point when the process stopped by some major force reason not depending on us or you.