It is a dynamic, cost-effective, positive and stress-free FTZ in the region, a world class business environment and a safe haven for investors, offering following state-of-the-art facilities and customer services of international standard.
- Warehouses with built-in offices
- land-to-build in Technology and Industrial Parks
- aesthetically furnished ready-to occupy executive offices
- Shared-office/desk services in Business Park located at heart of the city.
- Fastest-emerging FTZ in Gulf region
- becoming famous in a phenomenal manner in the globe
- confirmed by surge of incoming inquiries an ever-bulging registrations by potential investors during the years 2005 and 2006 with an optimistic target of 1500 companies at the end of 2007 covering an extended areas in Middle East (Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, UAE, Iran & Turkey), Europe (France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland & Italy), North America, Australia and Asia, by virtue of its overseas offices.
- Tailor-made business solutions
- unparalleled quality and services, including marketing, e-registrations, referral programs & incubation centers.
- Strategic location: Close proximity to Middle East, Europe & Asia, and to rapidly expanding Dubai (45min. drive by Emirates Highway)
- Aims to become main commercial distribution centre for the hemisphere.
- Updating and modernizing by constant monitoring and research in pace with clients’ requirements, and by investing substantial resources and efforts in the infrastructures.
- 100% ownership
- full repatriation of funds
- free of tax and currency restrictions
- Transparent laws & regulations
- Access to 1.2 billion customers
- world class infrastructures
- simple and customer-friendly application procedures
- dedicated business and marketing support services with “single window” concept, govt. and convenience services.
- Business Park Well organized Business Innovation & Promotion Centre (BIPC) with sophisticated ready-to-use furnished offices and desks including flexi (shared) concept, ensuring to start firms in a cost-effective and comfortable way. BIPC has also branches in Dubai (Fairmont Hotel & Twin Towers) and AbuDhabi (AUH Commercial Centre). It provides top-notch professional assistance for license, visa & legal documentation and for smooth and hassle-free operations from inception through out operations.
- Industrial Park Eco-friendly (surrounded & protected by stand of mangrove trees) heavy industries, manufacturing, warehousing, suitable sized plots serviced with uninterrupted water, electricity and telecommunications, on-site employees accommodation with administrative and service support.
- Technology Park Located in South RAK opp.to a five-star resort, covers 71 hectares & in close vicinity to 18 hole golf course, with easy access to city centre, international airport, and Saqr Port.
Licenses issued by RAKFTZ
- Commercial Import/export, distribution, storage/warehousing of not more than 7 similar product lines or two different categories (business specific license) specified in the license.
- General Trading Import/export, distribution, storage/warehousing of more than 7 different product lines specified in the license.
- Industrial Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, exporting finished products. Feasibility and environmental impact studies and clearance from FTZ are required.
- Consulting & Service In management, finance, investment, economics, industrial development, marketing, etc.
We provide facilities like Lands, completely equipped Warehouses, Executive offices, Shared Desk, Shared Offices and Virtual Private Network including Visa Services.
Required Documents for Business Setup in RAK Free Zone
In order to process your license, we need the following documents:
- Application Form
- Brief description of requested project.
- Copy of passport.
- Bank Statement
- Minimum capital AED 100,000 (For New Establishment Personal Bank Statement is required and for Branch, the Company Bank Statement of the last 3 months is required).
- In case of General Trading License & Real Estate license, it is required to submit the Bank Statement with Minimum capital of AED 500,000.
- No Objection Letter from the sponsor to set up business at the RAK Free Trade Zone (Only for UAE resident).
In the case of the foreign branch, please submit the following:
- Registration Certificate – attested by the UAE Embassy
- Letter from the Board Director declaring their interest to set up branch at the RAK Free Zone – attested by UAE Embassy.
- Good Standing Letter – attested by UAE Embassy.
- Power Of Attorney Appointing a representative – attested by the UAE Embassy
- Company Legal Documents – attested by the UAE Embassy.
In case of Local Branch
- all original documents are required and have to be attested by UAE Court.
- Step 1 – Present a complete set of Documents about the business.
- Step 2 – Complete a one page application.
- Step 3 – RAKFTZ approves and issues appropriate license(s)
Ras Al khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) has already developed into a world-class business hub with state-of-the-art infrastructure and hi-tech facilities for industrial growth and development in less than ten years of its inception. The Free Zone, offers customized support services to its investors. It is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the region and most importantly, it offers an absolutely trouble-free, customer-friendly environment, which is very important for the success of any enterprise.
RAK Free Trade Zone Business Park
The Business Park is located in the central business district of the city, close to the modern RAK Exhibition Centre, Hilton Hotel & Beach Club and Al Manar Shopping & Entertainment Mall.
It caters to the needs of the clients with their requirement of sophisticated offices in a well developed business center.The RAK Business Centre is a free zone facility which gives investors an opportunity to start a business with no hassles. Some of the key features of the RAK Business Centre are the furnished, fully-functional and ready-to-use offices, flexi-offices (shared office) & flexi-desks (shared desk) in various locations rendered in consistence with the investors’ convenience. All of these are offered at highly cost-effective rates.
It offers all of the facilities required by international businesses:
- Superior telecommunications offered by Etisalat
- modern airport connections to 25 countries
- Excellent port facilities at Port Saqr – only 25 kilometres from Ras Al Khaimah
- Close proximity to the emirates of Dubai and Sharjah.
RAK Free Trade Zone Industrial Park
Located along the Ras Al Khaimah coastal road approximately 15 km north of Ras Al Khaimah and immediately adjacent to Hulaylah Island, which is approximately 6 km from Saqr Port. It is developed for construction of Heavy Industries & Warehousing and incorporates abundant energy supply.
Plot sizes are provided to suit individual client requirements and are fully serviced with water, electricity and telecommunications. The facilities include On-site employee accommodation, Custom Office, Operation Supportive Services Centre & other administrative and service support centre located within the Park.
RAK Free Trade Zone Technology Park
Located at South of Ras Al Khaimah, The Technology Park close proximity to Dubai via the Emirates Road, which is also well known as center of attraction for the business community and in close proximity to the Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
Covering an area of 100 hectares, it is located opposite 5 Star resorts with an 18-hole golf course (Al Hamra village & resort). It is sited in a rapidly expanding area devoted to Light Industries & automated manufacturing and capital intensive quality lifestyle projects.
RAK Business Centre in Business Park (Ras Al Khaimah)
The RAK Business Center, the state of the art center and one-stop-shop of professional services for individuals and organizations in business in the UAE and in the region. RAK Business Center has the latest technology and a wide range of facilities and services supported by qualified and experienced staff with an emphasis on pro-active customer service.
RAK Businessmen Centre in Fairmont (Dubai)
One of the fastest growing cities in the world, Dubai is considered to be the commercial hub of the UAE and offers unlimited business opportunities. Dubai’s infrastructure and services match international levels which offer an excellent business environment and all advantages of a highly developed economy. Located on the seventh floor of The Fairmont Dubai; the Business Center offers one-stop shop facilities to businessmen.
The Business Center provides you all the support you need to make your operations highly successful by assisting you in obtaining necessary licenses, providing fully furnished office space, conference facilities, front desk secretarial services, marketing services, call-center services, mail forwarding services and other administrative services.