Oxford Management Consultancy
Oxford Management Consultancy will assist you in Dubai Airport Free Zone company formation. Established in 1996, Dubai Airport Free Zone is the fastest growing free zone regionally. Established in 1996, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is wholly owned by the Government of Dubai and is the only airport-oriented free zone in Dubai. DAFZA is located within the boundary of Dubai International Airport. Investors can enjoy 100% tax exemption. Currently there are no restrictions on currency. Dubai’s modern infrastructure enables it to compete with the rising business and commercial hub of the G.C.C. Dubai Airport Freezone, gives customers access to financially viable markets. Dubai Airport Free Zone potential investor will enjoy the benefit and the facilities provided by the Dubai Air Cargo and Cargo Village, which are world famous for the handling capacity and efficiency & speed. Dubai Airport Freezone (D.A.F.Z.A) is ideal for expatriate investors. There are 140 British companies currently operating within the zone. Setting up a business does not need to be a problem because with OMC only takes 3 to 15 days to establish your company. Offices of Dubai Civil Aviation, DNATA, Customs, Airlines, Immigration and Chamber of Commerce are located within DAFZA to facilitate your business.
Types of Companies in DAFZA
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) Formed with one shareholder, either individual (a person) or non-individual (a company). A minimum share capital of AED 1 million (USD 272,500) is required.
- Free Zone Company (FZCO) Formed by a minimum of two and maximum of five shareholders. The shareholders can be individuals (persons) of non-individual (companies) or a combination of both. A minimum share capital of AED 500,000 (USD 136,000) is required.
- Branch Office of an existing company A foreign company can set up a branch of its existing company in Dubai Airport Freezone. No share capital is required.
Facilities at Dubai Airport
- Conference rooms
- Lecture hall
- Business lounge
- Presentation screens and presentation equipment
- Flip charts, visualiser, stationery
- Catering facilities
Dubai Airport Freezone has a food court that caters to everyone’s taste, whether you want to just have a quick bite to eat or a more formal luncheon meeting. The complex also features a travel agent, medical clinic, car rental agency, spa, coffee shops, banking and postal services and generous parking spaces on the premises.
What is Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)?
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is a free zone located within the boundary of Dubai International Airport and was established by the Government of Dubai.
When was DAFZA founded?
DAFZA was founded in 1996.
Where is DAFZA located?
DAFZA is located within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport.
What are the incentives and advantages of setting up in DAFZA?
DAFZA’s incentives and advantages include the following:
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
What kind of competitive advantage does DAFZA provide?
DAFZA’s competitive advantage includes:
- Access to over 1.5 billion consumers with rapidly increasing demand
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Easy availability of inexpensive workforce
- Located within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance services (8-24 hours)
- International freight forwarders and logistics companies at DAFZA
- Online customer service (eServices)
- Land with easy access to airport apron
- ‘One-stop-shop’ administration services
- On-site customer’s inspection
- Companies at DAFZA can operate 24 hours a day
Do we need a local sponsor to establish a company at DAFZA?
No, you have 100% foreign ownership at DAFZA.
How much time does it take to establish a company at DAFZA?
When initial documents are submitted, it will take DAFZA 3 to 15 days to give you an initial approval.
What are the steps and formalities taken from filing out an application form to getting registered?
- The necessary documents need to be filled and given to the sales executive
- You would need to wait for about 3 – 15 days for initial approval
- After obtaining initial approval, you are requested to meet the Sales Section, so they can allocate your required facility and issue you an invoice which has to be paid within one month.
- After making the payment, you are kindly requested to go the Lease and Licensing Department to hand in the legal documents and the Interiors and Facility Department for layout and interior design of your office.
- Once all legal documents are handed in and full payment has been done, you would receive your lease, licence and office keys.
What are the minimum capital requirements for setting up a company in DAFZA?
Setting up your business as a branch will have no capital requirements. However, if you choose to establish your business as a FZE, a minimum of AED 1-million capital is required while the FZCO requires a minimum of AED500,000.
Does DAFZA allow any kind of manufacturing?
Manufacturing is not allowed since DAFZA is in the heart of the city and close to residential areas. As such, it will only attract environmentally friendly companies that are not involved in any hazardous chemicals or manufacturing process that results in any kind of pollution.
Does DAFZA permit me to have a general trading license?
No, DAFZA requires the activities to be specified.
Does DAFZA provide a 24-hour access to my office without the complications of security procedures?
Yes, DAFZA provides a 24-hour access to employees within DAFZA without any complications regarding security procedures.
What are DAFZA's working hours?
DAFZA administration is opened from Sunday to Thursday from 07:30 am till 14:30 pm. DAFZA tenants can work 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.