Company Formation Worldwide
Starting from $1,000
- Corporate packages to start your business right away
- Company administration and expert legal support
Set up your New Company in 4 STEPS
Select your country formation:
Everything you need to know
Our standard services include
- Name check and approval;
- Filling the incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies;
- A standard set of original corporate documents;
- Payment of the Government Fee for one year;
- Provision of registered agent and registered address for one year.
- Provision of company secretary for one year;
- Rubber stamp;
- A standard set of original corporate documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum & Articles of Association;
- Appointment of First Directors;
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors;
- Share Certificates;
- Register of Directors and Members;
Please note that the above services and documents may vary, depending on legal structure and jurisdiction chosen.
Please provide the following documents for all Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners, Authorized Signatories:
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or Certified copy of utility bill / bank statement (as verification of residential address, dated within 3 months); the household utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity, water or fixed line telephone but not a mobile phone bill) or bank, building society or credit card statement as proof of address. It must be no more than 3 months old and show your name and current address. P.O. Box is not accepted.
- Original or certified copy of Banker’s reference letter (dated within 3 months). You can request the Reference Letter from the bank where you hold an account. The reference letter should include confirmation that the relationship has been maintain for longer than 2 years and the business affairs are run satisfactorily.
- In cases where shareholders and/or directors are corporate bodies, full apostilled set of corporate documents will be required: Certificate of Incorporation, List of Directors, Shareholders, Secretary, Share Certificate, copy of ‘Declaration of Trust’ between nominee shareholder(s) and ultimate beneficial owner(s) (if applicable), Certificate of Good Standing (if the company has been operating for 12 months or more); Notarized copy of a valid passport, utility bill and the reference letter for each individual Director, Shareholder and Beneficial Owner.
We operate across a wide range of business activities however, several types of businesses currently are not approved by Starting Business.
Licensable Activities: If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Starting Business will not be able to assist you with the or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
The following categories of businesses are prohibited from using Starting Business services:
- Any illegal or criminal activities or individuals that black listed under the laws of any country;
- Trade, distribution or manufacturing of arms, weapons, munitions, mercenary or contract soldiering;
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Any device that could lead to the abuse of human rights or be utilized for torture;
- Technical surveillance or bugging equipment or industrial espionage;
- Dangerous or hazardous biological, chemical or nuclear materials including equipment or machinery used to manufacture, handle or dispose of such materials;
- Human or animal organs, the abuse of animals or use of animals for any scientific or product testing;
- Genetic material;
- Adoption agencies, including surrogate motherhood; the abuse of human rights;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Pyramid sales;
- Religious cults and their charities;
- Business activities, which by the laws and regulations of the country of formation of the Entity are subject to licensing and which are conducted without obtainment of a license;
- Any other activity, which, in the opinion of Starting Business, may damage the reputation of Starting Business or that of the country of formation of the Entity.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.