- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- When visiting our web sites, requesting information or placing an order to OMC, you supply us with personal confidential information. OMC uses the information you provide about yourself only for internal procedures and other information-keeping records, as well as to complete your requests or instructions. We respect your privacy and we do not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to complete your orders or requests.
- If you provide us with personal data, such as address, e-mail, telephone or fax numbers, demographic or client identifications, this information will not be disclosed by us, nor will it be shared, sold or announced to any third party, unless we inform you about it and always subject to your consent, or unless we are required to do so in virtue of legal regulations.
- This information, like the information about your business activities and transactions, will be kept by us in accordance with our usual strict security standards and confidentiality principals.